In this talk, the speaker will discuss the latest trends in big data tools and platforms and give an introduction to AWS and Apache Spark. There will also be a demo of an end-to-end big data project shown at the end.
Schedule (Times listed below are in EDT):
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Open registration
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Webinar & Demo
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm: Q&A
- Introduction to Big Data and Use Cases
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- [Project Demo] An end-to-end big data and machine learning pipeline (databricks)
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the latest trends in big data
- Data scientists who are interested in learning big data